Central Florida Real Estate Photo Services
Delivering Eye-Catching Images For Your Real Estate Listing, Promptly And Professionally
To arrange photo shoots outside of Orange or Seminole counties, please contact us directly for price quotes.
- Base price for 25 photos, optimized for best possible color and detail, for properties in Orange and Seminole counties: $300.00
- Photo quantities more or less than 25: Add / subtract $10.00 per photo (Please note: The minimum fee for a real estate shoot is $250.00).
- Extended Evening Shoot (This option is recommended for well-lit exterior features, such as pool areas or decks): $100.00 surcharge
Before The Shoot:
- After you contact us about the timing and location of the shoot, we’ll contact you back—usually by phone—to discuss your photo requirements, and will arrange a time to meet at the property.
- CONTACT US NOW •
- We’ve built our reputation on clear communication. At the location, we’ll review the work to be done before we begin shooting, and will also point out any issues that could affect the quality of the photos.
After The Shoot:
- We’ll send you a secure payment link via email.
- After payment has been received, each of your images will optimized for best possible color and detail. You will receive a web link for downloading your images.
- If any of the images from the shoot can benefit from our Expert Retouching options listed below, we’ll make recommendations and provide a price quote. Expert Retouching projects are always invoiced and completed after you receive your initial set of finished photos. This enables you to get your property listed online more quickly; you can then add the enhanced versions of the photos to your listing after the project is completed.
- CONTACT US NOW •
Expert Retouching Services: $25.00 per item, per single image. Common things we are able to enhance / retouch are listed below:
- Green up lawns and improve appearance of landscaping
- Smooth out cracks in sidewalks and driveway
- Add a realistic blue tint to a gray sky
- Place an image on a blank TV screen
- Add “spotlighting” to areas of an interior shot where desired, to emphasize certain features
- Remove distracting power cords or overhead power lines
- Add a realistic fire image to a photo of a firepit or fireplace, or add flames to a grouping of candles.
- Add an image of furniture or other interior decoration to a photo of an empty room.
Please note: Good “staging” adds value to your listing—and is more cost effective than digitally pasting images of furniture into a photo of an empty room. This service is intended for properties where staging is not an option. We offer digital copy-and-paste only if the lighting used on the “donor” images of furniture or other items is a reasonable match to the lighting in the image of the room.
Contact us today about your listing — Click or tap here